Pages

Friday, November 19, 2010

Day 2 —A letter to Your Crush

hah..look like this challenge become more and more difficult..I really don't know what to write this day...honestly, at first, i didn't really get the meaning of "crush"..confius a bit..hahha..after some research and some revision i understand that i should write a letter to person that I like or maybe attract me or better person that I fall in love with..so, i will try my best..:-)

************************************************


hi there,

I don't know since when you became priority of my life. I cannot live even a single day without thinking of you, thinking of your smile, your laugh, your face and even I can smell your perfume everywhere. Oh , you should tell me what spell you used on me that make me smiling alone thinking of you everyday...even now its getting worst, you keep appears in my dreams and make me wake up late everyday, coz what a sweet sweet dream..ha..:-)
Other maybe think I shouldn't liked you this much because you are too good for me, but me myself can't control this feeling too, its beyond my control too...and for they information, i didn't like you because you are that good or you are hot , macho or sewaktu dengannya.. i'm not in love with your physical (except your smile) but with the person inside you..
here, 5 things that make me having crush on you:
1. you are so special in your own way...you never tried to be second-version of other, you are just so cool being yourself.
2. i like the way you care about people around you, especially your family, your sibling...
3. Only you who dare to scold me (besides my family and cikgu2 sekolah dulu) when I have done mistakes or whatsoever....you make me think and learn a lot from my own mistakes.
4. I loves your jokes, your sense of humor..Every words that come from you can make others laugh..
5. and, like what I said earlier, I like your smiles, it so sincere..I can see hope in your smile, that can bring sunshine to other.
addition, you really good in manage yourself, your time, your study, your money and even your stress..

I should end this letter I guest, I have talked to much..sorry..last word from me...
no matter what happen after this, either you are mine or not,I'm glad, cause I once had you as my crush..I will waiting for you in the next birth, if you are not mine this time....but there is nothing wrong to keep hoping right...theres nothing wrong to keep hoping, but u must sure dat it is worthy to hope for =) hope keeps human alive. u must not let hope disappear. when it gone, da person in u will gone too. juz make sure u keep hoping.. whatever hope it is.. =) (thanks to Walton for the idea that completed my sentence:-) )

sekian
~peminat awak~

**************************************************
Having crush is not just about liking someone for fun, it is about feeling attached with someone beyond your control and even we ourself don't know how to stop thinking about that person...-sa cakap-

0 comments:

Post a Comment