Pages

Tuesday, November 9, 2010

me & my frens best quotes...

Hai..emie muncul lagi..biasalah blogger chipsmore..kejap ada kejap xda..hahhaa...
just wanna share beberapa quote yang terkeluar dari rangka otak ni sejak main fb..macam2 ada....and ol that actually define me..define what i have been learnt through my own journey..lets check it out..btw, some are from my frens(ada nama tu sana..hihi)..thanks fren 4 the contribution..hihi


  1. When everything seems to be wrong in your friendship, give each others time...time will heal...(emie~25.10.2010)
  2. Show that you are CARE for your friend, not too much, a little is enough, just to let them know that there are someone out there whom is smiling when they are smiling and crying when they are crying.... (emie~25.10.2010)
  3. No matter what happen to your day..or how much your duty rush you, don't ever forget to smile because your smile can calm you and even, bring sunshine to others..(emie~21.10.2010)
  4. Someday your prince charming will come. Mine just took a wrong turn, got lost, and is too stubborn to ask for directions...(unknown~find from internet)
  5. I would be a bridge for 500 years in the wind, 500 years in the sun and 500 years in the rain if he would cross me once...(The Reign of Assassin-17.10.2010)
  6. "sometimes we struggling hard to get someone whom we desired, but da fact dat the one dat truly love u is juz right beside.. esp during ur hard times. love isnt blind, human are"-(walton wider-15.10.2010)
  7. Each new day is a miracle.(emie~14.10.2010)
  8. Sometimes, the one you loved the most will be the one you hate the most and the one you hated the most will be the one you love the most!(~homily fr.ravie~9.10.10)
  9. Don't ever ask for any rewards in anything you do, coz you will never feel joy & satisfaction in urself if u ask for it..just do it with all ur heart, and God will give u joys...(emie~21.9.2010)
  10. happiness is something that we ourself create, not something that we need to find..that how I define happiness in me-(emie~20.9.2010)
My journey creates my own quotes, my own spice of life..same goes to you..hihi..What I believe is, Life is a learning Process....Setiap apa yang kita lalui pun adalah satu proses pembelajaran yang mematangkan kita..kan....

p/s:hak cipta terpelihara..bye,sehingga berjumpa lagi..:-)


0 comments:

Post a Comment