Pages

Tuesday, January 25, 2011

happy Birthday adikku sayang!

25th January 2011, Happy birthday to my lovely sister Yana..you are 20 years old now ...so, when will I get another brother in law?Cukup umur suda..hahhaha..Wish you all the best in your life...may God be with you in every steps of your way.thanks God bcoz you are my sister...If you was born not as my sister, I'm not who I am today..the life will be totally different without you.Sungguh ko kuat gigit tangan saya time kecil, saya tetap sayang ko, Kenit!.love yah sis...nothing else I can give to you sis, only a simple prayer as my gift..

Watch over thy child, O Lord, as her days increase; bless and
guide her wherever she may be. Strengthen her when she
stands; comfort her when discouraged or sorrowful; raise
her up if she falls; andmay thy peace always be in her heart
all the days of her life;through Jesus Christ our Lord. Amen.




with love...ur cute sister
~emie~hahaha

0 comments:

Post a Comment