Pages

Tuesday, April 19, 2011

no title!

I did not really prefer actually bloging this hour, cause I tend to be very emo. But, what to do, I suddenly wake up, and cannot sleep already..aish...

"Sometimes life can be very unfair. Why the one that ever hurt us received happiness more than us, while we still trying to recover from the wound that person gave us!"

See, I told you, I tend to be very emotional.Just wanna express how  frustrated am I when I saw the one that ever hurt me so much can be in a great happiness right now, while here I am, still trying to throw away all the pain that person left in my heart. Yah, I can forgive but not to forget. Once a person ever hurt me, yes, I will forgive, but to forget ,I dunno when.Sound so childish right, but indeed, life is unfair. I want the happiness that the person stole from me.....Dear God,I pray.

0 comments:

Post a Comment